Re: RFC - ImageMagick, proper testing, and handling issues without a CVE ID

On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 10:00:28PM +0100, Ola Lundqvist wrote:
> Yes that practice is a good thing. It keeps the mailbox small.
> I do not really understand why Holger complained. I may miss something
> obvious of course.

I was reading this over a very flaky network connection, which reminded
me how its like to read mail offline. and I wasnt thinking about how big the
patch likely would be… thats all. apologies for having been so terse.

--
cheers,
	Holger