[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: systemd CVE-2016-7796

Brian May <bam@debian.org> writes:

> Will upload this afternoon or tomorrow unless any objections.

Am getting suspicious that out of my two attempts to post an
announcement for systemd, neither attempt got through. First attempt
bounced from my MTA (bizare reason given), however 2nd should have got
through. Better wait in case it was delayed somewhere, I will try
resending tomorrow if it still hasn't got through.
Brian May <bam@debian.org>

Reply to: