[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: graphicsmagick packaging

On Friday 14 October 2016 11.30.58 Brian May wrote:
> I haven't looked yet at the additional security issues. Might get time
> this evening. If you want to do so, feel free to do so. 

I have been avoiding that for weeks. I can wait, don't worry :)
BTW, we don't have to fix all the issues together. We can release them in 
batches if that's better for you.


Reply to: