Re: graphicsmagick packaging

On 2016-10-14 11:21, Luciano Bello wrote:

On Monday 10 October 2016 08.17.29 you wrote:
I realize that there are more security issues in graphicsmagick, which
may or may not apply to wheezy, however I plan to upload the above
version to wheezy-security, tomorrow. Then I will look into these
additional issues.

Hi Brian,
   Did you have time to port the patches to wheezy?

I haven't looked yet at the additional security issues. Might get time this evening. If you want to do so, feel free to do so.

Regards