Re: wheezy update for libav

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 07:13:14PM +0200, Hugo Lefeuvre wrote:

> Could you summarize us the status of your work on the 0.8.x branch ?
>
> I'd like to know if it's still possible to have a point release before
> the end of the month.

I just did the 0.8.18 release (not announced on the website yet). You
can grab tarballs etc. from

https://www.libav.org/releases/

Compared to the previous release from the 0.8 branch, this contains some
bug fixes and I integrated some local patches from your Debian package.

Let me know how creating a new Debian package from my release works out
for you.

regards, Diego