Re: Security update of openssh for wheezy

Is the security breech also present in openssh of wheezy-backports
(openssh-server 1:6.6p1-4~bpo70+1, I guess yes because 1.6.0 and 1.6.7
are affected)?

Is wheezy-backports in generally supported or not by the LTS Team?

Thank you for your quick answer!

Regards, Adrian.