Security update of openssh for wheezy

Hi OpenSSH Maintainers and LTS team

I have prepared a security update of openssh for wheezy.

For more information about the issue solved see here:
https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2016-6210
I have applied the same patch as in sid and it applied fine, except that I had to change a call to a clear memory function to a loop instead. This function is not available in wheezy.

You can find the debdiff here:
http://apt.inguza.net/wheezy-security/openssh/CVE-2016-6210.debdiff

You can also find the packages that I intend to upload here:
http://apt.inguza.net/wheezy-security/openssh/

I have regression tested and I could login still, and use the client too.
I could not reproduce the problem good enough to tell for sure that they are solved. However they should be solved just as good as in sid and jessie.

If no-one objects I will upload this package in four days, that is on Saturday.

Best regards

// Ola

/  ola@inguza.com                    Folkebogatan 26            \
|  opal@debian.org                   654 68 KARLSTAD            |
|  http://inguza.com/                Mobile: +46 (0)70-332 1551 |
\  gpg/f.p.: 7090 A92B 18FE 7994 0C36 4FE4 18A1 B1CF 0FE5 3DD9  /