Re: RFH: fixing some squid2 remaining open bugs. (was: Should we give security support for squid when wheezy also has squid3?)

Hi Santiago,

On Sun, 03 Jul 2016, Santiago Ruano Rincón wrote:
> I would need help to address some bugs, that require substantial
> backporting:
[...]
> I think it would be great to have some help from upstream to fix those
> bugs. We could consider funding for that?

I also handled in the past a squid update that was very involved. It
took me some time but I completed it and upstream was kind enough to
review my work and officially release a fix for the old squid version.

That said if you think that upstream's help is really needed and if they
are willing to work at the usual rate, then I am fine with funding
upstream's work.

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer