RFH: fixing some squid2 remaining open bugs. (was: Should we give security support for squid when wheezy also has squid3?)

(Sorry if you finally receive this twice. I have had issues sending
mail)

Hi,

I have pushed in collab-maint a repo for a next squid2 release, that
includes the fix for CVE-2016-4554:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/debian-lts/squid.git/

I would need help to address some bugs, that require substantial
backporting:

* CVE-2016-4051
* CVE-2015-5400

Also a no-dsa bug that impacts squid3 too:

* CVE-2016-3948

I think it would be great to have some help from upstream to fix those
bugs. We could consider funding for that?

Cheers,

Santiago