Re: Iceweasel 45 for Wheezy-LTS
On Sun, Jun 19, 2016 at 03:36:15PM +0200, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
> Hi Guido,
> On Sun, Jun 19, 2016 at 02:40:01PM +0200, Guido Günther wrote:
> > On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 10:29:22PM +0900, Mike Hommey wrote:
> > > On Sun, May 22, 2016 at 07:34:29PM +0200, Guido Günther wrote:
> > > > Hi Mike,
> > > > I'm currently looking into building icedove 45 for Wheezy-LTS. I wonder
> > > > if I should do the same for Iceweasel or if you intend to keep
> > > > maintaining Iceweasel in LTS yourself?
> > >
> > > I don't know yet. The last message in bug 815006 makes me think it might
> > > be better to avoid the rename to Firefox in stable, so depending on the
> > > outcome of that, continuing to support oldstable may or may not be low
> > > overhead.
> > Ping? Do you know now? Now with icedove 45.1 on it's way into wheezy-lts
> > (currently waiting for NEW processing) I could have a look in case you
> > don't want to / have the resources to support it.
> I think firefox-esr 45.2.0esr-1~deb7u1 was already uploaded, but no
> DLA sent. It was accepted here:
I've subscribed to that list know and put out the DLA based on the DSA.