Re: Should we give security support for squid when wheezy also has squid3?

Hi

Thanks Raphael and Holger for feedback.

Holger, very good to know about the upgrade issue. I should have guessed that considering that there were two versions in the same release.

Raphael, very good to know about the principles. I thought we primarily supported what sponsors use but now I understand that we support the whole release.

You also asked how I saw that we had 16 DLAs. Well I did not look enough. Now I see that there have been 16 DLAs since woody and that is a very long time. It is about one a year.

Considering this I fully agree with you that we should support this package too. I will most probably claim it once I have fixed the problem in dhcpd5.

Cheers

// Ola

/  opal@debian.org                     Folkebogatan 26          \
|  ola@inguza.com                      654 68 KARLSTAD          |
|  http://inguza.com/                  +46 (0)70-332 1551       |
\  gpg/f.p.: 7090 A92B 18FE 7994 0C36  4FE4 18A1 B1CF 0FE5 3DD9 /