Re: [SECURITY] [DLA 497-1] wireshark security update

On Tue, 31 May 2016, Bálint Réczey wrote:
> While I will keep in mind _not_ sending the DLA out too erarly, would
> it make sense to make debian-lts-announce moderated to catch mistakes like mine?

I don't think so. We always wanted the LTS process to very light weight
so that any DD can join and could do his work without depending on others.

If anything I would favor some automation vs any manual moderation.

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer