Re: Debian LTS: uploaded packages to wheezy-security not available

Am 04.05.2016 um 13:43 schrieb Markus Koschany:
> Hi Ansgar,
>
> In preparation for the default Java switch I have uploaded more packages
> to wheezy-security yesterday and most of them are available in the
> archive now. However some of them never showed up there, although I made
> sure to build with -sa. I guess there is an issue with dak again.
>
> The following packages are missing:
>
> carmetal
> imagej
> jabref
>
> Could you take a look at it?

Hello,

we have a problem with the wheezy-security suite. Whenever we try to fix
a package that was once in another section like non-free and is now in
main, dak won't accept a security upload. In my specific case carmetal,
imagej and jabref are rejected.

Shall I reupload the packages and you try your ftp magic on them or is
there another, maybe better way, to solve this issue once and for all?

Regards,

Markus