About debian-security-support

Hi,

After uploading a debian-security-support release to unstable, I have
some doubts about what we are able to upload to wheezy, and I prefer to
ask :)

1. I had included in the pu/wheezy-lts branch changes to close
   https://bugs.debian.org/818843 thinking that it was useful for
   wheezy-lts users. But uploads to wheezy (and stable) should be
   limited to updating the status list files, or new features could be
   included?

2. Should it be uploaded to wheezy-security even if it doesn't fix any
   security fix? Or does the wheezy queue in ftp-master still works
   (with ftp-masters' participation)?

Cheers,

Santiago