Re: testing asterisk for Wheezy LTS

Hi Antoine,

On Tue, 17 May 2016, Antoine Beaupré wrote:
Those issues should have been fixed in the same upload,

ah, ok, I think this is the problem. In case you know that fixing an issue takes a longer time than usual, in my opinion it is better to fix the rest first and do another upload later.

The comment regarding the status was that, since the CVEs were not
marked as resolved, they should have been marked <no-dsa> (if you
considered them minor enough to not warrant an upload) or you should
have removed yourself from the "asterisk" line in dla-needed.txt so that
others know you are not working on it anymore.

No, the status of them is quite correct. They must not be marked <no-dsa> and as I am working on them, my name should remain in dla-needed.txt.
Thats what I tried to express in the comment of r41394 ...

  Thorsten