Re: testing asterisk for Wheezy LTS

Hi Antoine,

On Tue, 17 May 2016, Antoine Beaupré wrote:
Both are what seem to be serious enough DOS attacks, and are not marked
no-dsa or anything. You are still assigned the package in dla-needed.txt
so for now I'll assume you will complete the work, but please do update
the status correctly next time, or let us know of what the next steps
are.

I am not sure that I understand you. Can you please explain where there has been an incorrect status?

  Thorsten