Re: Draft for bits.debian.org regarding armel and armhf support

On Wed, 18 May 2016, Holger Levsen wrote:
> I just wondered whether we should also include the info that openjdk6
> will very soon be deprecated and users should update to openjdk7? As
> evident from this list, even LTS contributors missed this change, so I
> assume there will be many users too, who have missed this.
>
> What do you think?

I don't think it's needed. It has been widely announced (in
https://www.debian.org/News/2016/20160425,
https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts-announce/2016/05/msg00007.html)
and it's also documented in debian-security-support.

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer