Re: how reliable is "debian-security-support" ? AW: [SECURITY] Security support for Wheezy handed over to the LTS team

On Mon, May 09, 2016 at 09:35:22AM +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Mon, May 09, 2016 at 08:43:37AM +0000, Schulz, Reiner wrote:
> > How often i have to update the "debian-security-support" package?
>
> "never" is valid answer I'd say (though maybe a bit confusing at first).

Quite the contrary, it needs to be updated whenever an update is available:
If a package is EOLed during the lifetime of a release, it's added to
debian-security-support, which will than report that to the user.

Cheers,
        Moritz