Re: Supporting libav in wheezy

> There's also an alternate way to go forward... continue to support
> the current version with paid external help if needed.

Starting to look like it will be a better approach. Have been attempting
to compile random dependancies manually, and so far only one of them has
successfully built - however even this package won't install (due to
missing ffmpeg).

Most of the packages fail to build due to the dependancies not done yet,
however it looks like at least some of these packages that are failing
may not be easy to fix. Some of them I think are quite important too,
e.g. ffmpeg.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>