Re: Please remove non-lts architectures from wheezy-security

Hello Ansgar,

thanks for your work!

On Thu, 28 Apr 2016, Ansgar Burchardt wrote:
> I'm not quite sure if uploading new packages will trigger a mirror
> push.  I think that only happens when uploads to policy queues are
> processed and might need to be adapted.

I guess that if you are not able to do it quickly, you will be able to
put it in some cron task in the mean time?

> I also still need to look at the patches to have the dak installation on
> security-master also send mail to the person that signed the upload.

Can you also make sure that Accepted mails are sent to
debian-lts-changes@lists.debian.org and to the package tracker
(dispatch _AT_ tracker.debian.org)?

> > It would be nice if in the future we can have the suites from the
> > security archive called -security by dak.
>
> This I hope to change for stretch.  Having */updates and *-updates is
> too confusing...

Yeah \o/

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer