Re: Please remove non-lts architectures from wheezy-security

Hi,

Aurelien Jarno writes:
> On 2016-04-26 23:52, Ansgar Burchardt wrote:
>> please remove the non-lts architectures for wheezy-security from
>> wanna-build and the buildds.  Only amd64, armel, armhf and i386 are
>> still supported.
>>
>> It would also be nice if build logs for wheezy-security would be visible
>> on buildd.d.o for future uploads. (As far as I know, LTS doesn't handle
>> embargoed issues so public logs should be fine.)
>
> That should have been done by now. A bit complicated because
> wheezy-security is a virtual suite, which now has different
> architectures than the real suite wheezy.

Thanks.  I removed the non-lts architectures from the wheezy suite on
security-master and disabled the policy queues.  So uploads should now
be accepted.

I'm not quite sure if uploading new packages will trigger a mirror
push.  I think that only happens when uploads to policy queues are
processed and might need to be adapted.

I also still need to look at the patches to have the dak installation on
security-master also send mail to the person that signed the upload.

> It would be nice if in the future we can have the suites from the
> security archive called -security by dak.

This I hope to change for stretch.  Having */updates and *-updates is
too confusing...

Ansgar