Re: Who is attending DebConf?

Hi,

On Fri, 08 Apr 2016, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Does someone want to present Debian LTS? I can share my slides from last
> year and update the figures at the very least.

I registered a talk too:

» 2 Years of Work of Paid Contributors in the Debian LTS Project
» https://debconf16.debconf.org/talks/40/
»
» July 2014 was the first month where Freexian used the money collected from
» many sponsors to pay Debian contributors to provide security updates for
» Debian 6. The Debian LTS project is now 2 years old: this talk is a
» restrospective of how we got started, a presentation of how we work today
» and of our plans for the future.
»
» This talk will also serve as an introduction to a BoF discussing the usage
» of (Debian) money to fund Debian projects. The Debian LTS project, despite
» its public reliance on sponsorship, and the fact that it is paying Debian
» contributors, has been well accepted in the Debian community. The talk
» will thus cover extensively the precautions taken when it comes to the
» handling of the money.

It will be similar to last year but I have put the focus on the
fact that we have paid contributors because I want the talk to serve
as an introduction to a BoF discussing how to use Debian Money to Fund
Debian Projects (that I want to organize with Mehdi).

And I also have a talk to present Kali Linux. So I would really love
if another LTS team member would be willing to do this presentation
together with me... helping to update the slides and talk behind
the microphone a little bit.

Last year's talk for reference:
http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2015/debconf15/The_Debian_Long_Term_Support_Team_Past_Present_and_Future.webm
https://raphaelhertzog.com/files/2015/08/debian-lts-presentation.pdf