Re: Packages not supported in wheezy-lts

On 01/25/2016 01:25 PM, Jan Ingvoldstad wrote:

It's possible that we can phase out openjdk-*-jre and openjdk-*-jdk, and
require that our customers do their development elsewhere, I'll check
into that. If so, it should be easy to skip openjdk-6 entirely.

Okay, the impact was less severe than I expected.

As far as we are concerned, drop support from OpenJDK 6 in Wheezy LTS and spend time and resources on more important stuff.

Jan