pound

Hello,

I have made an attempt at a LTS release for pound.

Some notes:

* This is a backport of the wheezy version.

* Wasn't sure what to do with the version number - I have to use a lower
  then then wheezy - so I merged the changelog entries for 2.6-* into
  one and named the version 2.6-1+deb6u1

* Removed reference to "dpkg-buildflags --export=configure"

* Modified anti_poodle.patch to not fail if SSL_OP_NO_COMPRESSION not
  defined (same as every other time it is used).

Does this look ok?
https://linuxpenguins.xyz/debian/pool/main/p/pound/

Regards
--