Re: Accepted linux-2.6 2.6.32-48squeeze18 (all source) into squeeze-lts

On 01/05/2016 12:05 PM, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, 05 Jan 2016, Jan Ingvoldstad wrote:
W: GPG error: http://http.debian.net squeeze-lts Release: The following
signatures were invalid: BADSIG 8B48AD6246925553 Debian Archive Automatic
Signing Key (7.0/wheezy) <ftpmaster@debian.org>

So that message is not specific to any particular package, but to the
repository as a whole.

That's a good point, I only registered it in relation to this particular update, as other updates have worked. Sorry for not spotting that.

Since yesterday evening, we got another error from apt-get update instead:

W: Failed to fetch
http://http.debian.net/dists/squeeze-lts/main/binary-amd64/Packages.bz2
Hash Sum mismatch

This URL returns a 404 for me. How is your sources.list configured?

Hm, I dropped a /debian before /dists. Sorry about that, I need to copy-paste by hand between systems, due to a lack of physical connectivity between where I send e-mail and where I see the messages.

Can you tell us to which mirror you are redirected?

It appears to be mirror.one.com.

By using -H Host:http.debian.net -sI http://128.31.0.66/... I get connected to mirror.unitedcolo.de, which appears to work as expected.

Jan