Re: Accepted linux-2.6 2.6.32-48squeeze18 (all source) into squeeze-lts

Hi,

On Tue, 05 Jan 2016, Jan Ingvoldstad wrote:
> W: GPG error: http://http.debian.net squeeze-lts Release: The following
> signatures were invalid: BADSIG 8B48AD6246925553 Debian Archive Automatic
> Signing Key (7.0/wheezy) <ftpmaster@debian.org>

So that message is not specific to any particular package, but to the
repository as a whole.

> Since yesterday evening, we got another error from apt-get update instead:
>
> W: Failed to fetch
> http://http.debian.net/dists/squeeze-lts/main/binary-amd64/Packages.bz2
> Hash Sum mismatch

This URL returns a 404 for me. How is your sources.list configured?

Can you tell us to which mirror you are redirected?

Run this for example:
$ curl -sI http://http.debian.net/debian/dists/squeeze-lts/main/binary-amd64/Packages.bz2 |grep Location
Location: http://mirror.switch.ch/ftp/mirror/debian/dists/squeeze-lts/main/binary-amd64/Packages.bz2

That way we can verify whether the given mirror is problematic instead...

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer