Re: Unsupported packages for Wheezy LTS

Hi,
On Thu, Nov 05, 2015 at 09:10:26AM +0100, David Ayers wrote:
> Yet we could in theory live with backports of newer versions, as I
> assume the problem is that these are packages that are not supported
> upstream.  But I'm not sure how much that would buy, since the versions
> of libvirt in sid and experimental are still rather old compared to
> current versions upstream.

I'm confused. We usually have the current libvirt releases in unstable
and the RCs in experimental so I don't see what you are missing.

Currently we have 1.2.21rc1 in experimental which is almost identical to
the final 1.2.21 release. We're usually keeping up quiet well with the 4
week release schedule.

Cheers,
 -- Guido