Re: [SECURITY] [DLA 261-1] aptdaemon security update

Hello Pascal,

On Sat, 04 Jul 2015, Pascal Hambourg wrote:
> Just for the record, I got the following error when upgrading
> python-aptdaemon on an i386 system with python2.5-minimal installed :

Thanks for the report, I just uploaded 0.31+bzr413-1.1+deb6u2 fixing this.

Don't hesitate to put in copy the person responsible of the broken upload
to catch their attention sooner (I would have been able to fix it
earlier).

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer