Re: squeeze update of cacti?

Hi Paul,

> > Please don't, upstream already has a patch in SVN¹, but didn't mark the
> > bug (I just did).
>
> Please find attached the debdiff that I could come up with from my work
> on sid, jessie and wheezy. It isn't tested yet (I don't have a suitable
> setup for that) so I appreciate it if somebody could check the patch
> doesn't break graph.php.

Just to clarify what's needed here - are you part of Debian LTS? Or rather; am just checking as I "took" this package in data/dla-needed.txt to prepare an upload and don't want to duplicate work/anouncements, etc.

Either way is fine, just let me know :)

      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb
     `. `'`      lamby@debian.org / chris-lamb.co.uk