My Squeeze LTS work on November 2015

Hi there,

As part of the Squeeze LTS work, Freexian assigned me 21h to work on
November 2015, but I spent 19h.

In the week of the 9th to the 15th November, I was in charge of frontdesk
tasks. I have also worked on the following packages:

* openafs: To the previously prepared package, I fixed two additional CVEs
  and released [DLA 342-1](https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts-announce/2015/11/msg00004.html).

* nspr: I have uploaded the [DLA 344-1](https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts-announce/2015/11/msg00006.html)
  and also prepared patches for wheezy and jessie.

* openjdk-6: I prepared the [DLA 346-1](https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts-announce/2015/11/msg00007.html),
  building the package from experimental.

* libcommons-collections3-java: I uploaded the
  [DLA 352-1](https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts-announce/2015/11/msg00012.html).

* cacti and bacula: I have started to prepare the patches to fix syntax
  incompatibilities against MySQL 5.5. The last few days, Raphaël Hertzog and I
  have already uploaded the packages that needed some work before being able to
  upload MySQL 5.5 to Squeeze LTS.

Thanks to all of those contributing to the Debian LTS project!

-- Santiago