Re: squeeze update of bacula (for compatibility against mysql-5.5)?

Dear Santiago,

> I have already prepared a patch for this, attached to this mail. Would
> you like to review/test it and finish to upload this for squeeze lts?

I have reviewed the patch, it looks like a backport from a newer bacula
version, so it's probably ok.

> If you don't want to take care of this update, it's not a problem, we
> will do our best with your package.

I won't have time to take care of this for some days, if you need it
quick, I wouldn't mind if you do the upload.

leo