Re: openldap update for squeeze

Hi Ryan,

On Sun, 13 Sep 2015, Ryan Tandy wrote:
Would it be possible for you to send me the contents of openldap-2.4.23/tests/testrun/ after the failure?

Ok, I will try to catch the files. btw. the third attempt stops at a different test ...

I've just run the entire test suite twice in a row successfully. Not being able to reproduce the failure is going to really hamper any debugging efforts.

Ok, I built everything on a native Squeeze system and had no problem with the test suite. The amd64 buildd as well seems to be happy with the package.

  Thorsten