Re: openldap update for squeeze

On Sun, Sep 13, 2015 at 07:39:34PM +0200, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
Yes, the second time it failed at the same test.

OK, that's more concerning. :/

Would it be possible for you to send me the contents of openldap-2.4.23/tests/testrun/ after the failure?

Hmm, so what do you suggest now? Shall I just upload the package and wait for the result on the official buildds?

I've just run the entire test suite twice in a row successfully. Not being able to reproduce the failure is going to really hamper any debugging efforts.

I still think this is most likely not a regression, though. So if you're OK with it, I would upload the package anyway, and see what happens on the buildds.