Re: [debian-lts] libvncserver package

Hi Raphael,

Thank you very much for uploading my work.
Did you base your work on the patches that have been released in the
wheezy update?
In fact, most of my work is based on information from this:

It's not that I'm trying to take the fix from security team,
I just thought that it's better with more information from
trusted source. So I add them for further references.
Anyway, I will be careful next time.

Thanks and best regards
CongNT