Re: Draft for a LTS press release

Hia,

Thanks for thinking of press@ :)

This seems a bit of a mix between a press release and a d-d-a posting.
What are you after from this - are we announcing that LTS is happening
for Wheezy/Jessie, or are we after a call for help?

If the former, then we should definitely change quite a bit of the
wording in paragraph 4 to soften it.

If the latter - would a d-d-a posting do instead?

Neil