testing php5 for Squeeze LTS

Hi,

I uploaded version 5.3.3-7+squeeze24 of php5 to:
 https://people.debian.org/~alteholz/packages/squeeze-lts/php5/amd64/
 https://people.debian.org/~alteholz/packages/squeeze-lts/php5/i386/

Please give it a try and tell me about any problems you met. Especially I am interested whether stuff that uses the Fileinfo component still works.

Changes:
 php5 (5.3.3-7+squeeze24) squeeze-lts; urgency=high

   * Non-maintainer upload by the Squeeze LTS Team.
   * add patches provided by Univention (Janek Walkenhorst) for:
     CVE-2014-0238:
        The cdf_read_property_info function in cdf.c in the Fileinfo
        component in PHP before 5.4.29 and 5.5.x before 5.5.13 allows
        remote attackers to cause a denial of service (infinite loop
        or out-of-bounds memory access) via a vector that (1) has zero
        length or (2) is too long.
     CVE-2014-0237:
        The cdf_unpack_summary_info function in cdf.c in the Fileinfo
        component in PHP before 5.4.29 and 5.5.x before 5.5.13 allows
        remote attackers to cause a denial of service (performance
        degradation) by triggering many file_printf calls.
     CVE-2014-2270:
        softmagic.c in file before 5.17 and libmagic allows context
        dependent attackers to cause a denial of service (out-of-bounds
        memory access and crash) via crafted offsets in the softmagic
        of a PE executable.
   * add patch for PHP bugs: 68739 68740
     null pointer deference
     (CVE-2015-TEMP-1, no official CVE number available yet)
   * add patch for file bug: 398
     out-of-bounds memory access
     (CVE-2015-TEMP-2, no official CVE number available yet)
     additional patches from CVE-2014-3478 added
   * add patches for CVE-2014-8117
     - Stop reporting bad capabilities after the first few.
     - limit the number of program and section header number of sections
     - limit recursion level

Thanks!
 Thorsten