Re: cups security update and wiki documentaiton

Hi Salvatore,

Le mercredi, 30 juillet 2014, 15.59:50 Salvatore Bonaccorso a écrit :
> (Cc'ing you as I don't know if you are subscribed):

I am now. :)

> I have added you to the alioth project. (it should be that DDs can
> commit there via the Debian Developer role, but this is currently
> not working).

I've fixed the wiki to reflect this now.

> > * Claim an DLA ID in DLA/list asks to run bin/gen-DLA, but there's
> > no bin/ directory in (my?) svn checkout.
>
> In the secure-testing toplevel you should have bin/gen-DLA, which will
> then add an entry to data/DLA/list.

There was a documentation hiccup in the wiki, which I have now fixed:

https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Development?action=diff&rev2=60&rev1=58

I'll build and upload this update very soon now, just need to setup a
proper chroot for that.

Cheers,
OdyX