Re: cups security update and wiki documentaiton

Hi Didier,

(Cc'ing you as I don't know if you are subscribed):

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 09:33:16AM +0200, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
> Trying to be a good citizen, I want to provide a src:cups security
> update for squeeze-lts (debdiff attached), following up on the
> DSA-2990-1 upload to wheezy.
>
> So I followed https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Development and encountered
> the following hurdles:
>
> * Claiming the issue in lts-needed.txt : on svn commit I'm apparently
> not allowed to push:
> svn: E000013: Can't create directory '/svn/secure-
> testing/db/transactions/27993-1.txn': Permission denied

I have added you to the alioth project. (it should be that DDs can
commit there via the Debian Developer role, but this is currently
not working).

> * Claim an DLA ID in DLA/list asks to run bin/gen-DLA, but there's no
> bin/ directory in (my?) svn checkout.

In the secure-testing toplevel you should have bin/gen-DLA, which will
then add an entry to data/DLA/list.

Btw, thanks for preparing the update!

Regards,
Salvatore