Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 2938-1] Availability of LTS support for Debian 6.0 / squeeze

Hi.

On 16:43, Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:
> You need to enable the apt sources for squeeze-lts manually.
> Information on how to do this can be found at
> https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Development#Add_squeeze-lts_to_your_sources.list

This didn't seem to work for me, or I missed something obvious?  Tried
to do this on squeeze amd64.

apt-get update fetched only the Sources and Releases{,.gpg} files for
squeeze-lts;  the latter file is signed with the wheezy archive key
(0x46925553) which is present in the APT keyring and the signature
verifies.  There are no warnings/errors.

But no Packages file is fetched to /var/lib/apt/lists.  I see it on the
mirror though.  apt-get install or apt-cache search cannot find the
debian-security-support package.

Thanks,
Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org