Re: Companies contact team@security?

On Tue, 20 May 2014, Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:
> I think the standard list of Debian consultants isn't useful for this purpose.

Ack.

> I propose we setup a web site of people available for paid Debian LTS
> updates given they
> - are able to write a bill (i.e. are self-employed or run a company)
> - have had at least some involvement in security updates in the past

I'm not sure it's any better. We won't get support by having a list of
people that can be contracted. The people interested to be paid (me
included) should organize themselves, get in touch with the people who
offered financial support and have a clear offer that can then be
publicized.

I'll coordinate this. Expect some follow up mails later today.

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/