Re: Companies contact team@security?

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 12:28:49PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi Korte,
>
> On Samstag, 17. Mai 2014, Korte@free.de wrote:
> > https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Development mentions
> >
> > "Companies using Debian who are interested in aiding this effort should
> > contact team@security.debian.org"
> >
> > Is this still up to date or should it be replaced with debian-lts?
>
> it should be updated, yes.

I think the standard list of Debian consultants isn't useful for this purpose.

I propose we setup a web site of people available for paid Debian LTS
updates given they
- are able to write a bill (i.e. are self-employed or run a company)
- have had at least some involvement in security updates in the past

Cheers,
        Moritz