Re: Ladies and gentlemen... we have lists!

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 06:47:55AM +0200, Moritz Mühlenhoff wrote:
> On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 11:25:19PM +0100, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
> > On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 07:11:06AM +1000, Matt Palmer wrote:
> >
> > > Since the debian-lts list now exists, should we shut this list down and move
> > > all continuing discussion over there?  Or do people feel there is a valid
> > > use for both lists?
> >
> > I can't see a strong reason for both to be used; having both active is
> > probably going to result in confusion at some point.
>
> I agree.
>
> I'll write a public announcement for Debian LTS next week (we need to sort
> out the documentation first). In that mail I'll point people to the new
> debian-lts list for questions. So it would be good if everyone would
> subscribe to the new list, but let's continue to use this list for a while
> until everyone has subscribed on the new list.

Sold.

So, since all the list-related stuff appears to be all done (including
getting dak sending e-mail to d-lts-changes), anything I can do to help with
documentation?  I'm not really up for writing any (my fingers are worn down
to nubs writing specs for work), but if there's stuff on the sidelines
(proofreading, skeletons, etc), let me know.

- Matt