Security support of axis2c

Hello,

while going through the list of open CVE in oldstable I stumbled upon two
issues concerning axis2c:
https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/source-package/axis2c

None of those issues are fixed upstream and they are also not fixed
in unstable. It looks like the software is mostly dead upstream with
no new releases for years.

Shall we declare that axis2c is no longer supportable on squeeze?

If yes, what's the way to do that, opening a bug report against
debian-security-support? (IIRC we used to drop the package
from the release entirely during point releases but this
is not possible here).

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/