Re: Interest in ia32-libs for squeeze-lts

On 2014-09-03 23:27, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
With "is good", you mean that you're actually using it or have an interest
in it being kept up to date? Because I've gotten no other responses, so am
uncertain whether there's actually interest to keep this package alive for
squeeze-lts.

We're using it, just a little bit, but using it.

Not sure what you mean exactly; I'm envisioning the same strategy as was
with squeeze-security: periodically check to see if there's any changes
accumulated, update the package, upload it.

I think that's just what we need.
Jan