Re: Interest in ia32-libs for squeeze-lts

On Fri, July 11, 2014 10:51, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> On 07/11/2014 02:55 PM, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
>> I was wondering if there's interest for the ia32-libs package to be
>> maintained in squeeze-lts.

> Well, having it up-to-date is good,

With "is good", you mean that you're actually using it or have an interest
in it being kept up to date? Because I've gotten no other responses, so am
uncertain whether there's actually interest to keep this package alive for
squeeze-lts.

> but why rebuilding it systematically
> every month? Can't you just check what has changed, and see if that's
> needed?

Not sure what you mean exactly; I'm envisioning the same strategy as was
with squeeze-security: periodically check to see if there's any changes
accumulated, update the package, upload it.

Thijs