Re: Missing openssl build for i386

On 6. juni 2014, at 07:05, Jan Ingvoldstad <jan-debian-lts-2014@oyet.no> wrote:

> The package doesn't appear to be updated yet for amd64 at http://http.debian.net/ either.
>
> I've checked intermittently since the announcement.

I've identified the issue, and it was a configuration issue, of course.

In the interest of others who may have made this configuration change in the past, for reasons that were perfectly valid then:

/etc/apt/apt.conf contained:

APT::Default-Release "squeeze";

This breaks things, because the release is now named squeeze-lts.

Depending on need, this should either be commented out/removed or squeeze-lts should be substituted for squeeze.

Jan