Re: Workflow for Debian LTS / First update released

Thijs Kinkhorst wrote...

> On Mon, June 2, 2014 09:59, Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:
> > Everyone who wants to participate should request write access to that
> > repo, as documented here:
> > https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/data/report

As I don't have write access yet (see below), please add munin. I had
backported the fixes to squeeze back then in November 2013 but somehow
they got lost.

> Note that all DD's should already be able to commit to this repository
> without requesting access. If this doesn't work, then please report back,
> as we need to take that up with the Alioth admins in that case.

Just DM, and while I hope this will change soon I fear it will take a
long time. So, to duplicate my request on IRC a few minutes ago, can
you grant cbiedl-guest write access?

    Christoph