Re: RM: lsb-build-cc3 -- RoQA; obsolete, unmaintained

(trimming cc list)
Stuart Anderson wrote:

> If anyone is interested in adoping this package, and the ones related to
> it, please get in touch with me, and we'll make it happen. The complete list
> of related packages is:
>
>	lsb-appchk3
>	lsb-build-base3
>	lsb-build-cc3
>	lsb-pkgchk3
>
> If anyone wants to create LSB 4 versions of these, please feel free to do so.
> I'll be glad to share my experinces of having maintained the LSB 2 and LSB 3
> versions, and hopefully steer you away from a couple of mistakes I made in
> how I did these packages.

Thanks.

I don't think I'll have be able to commit to enough time to maintain
the LSB toolchain, but I do think I'll end up packaging some version
for at least my private use.  I'll let you know once there's something
to look at.

Ciao,
Jonathan