Re: LSB status for Squeeze and Wheezy?

> info and see if I can't make some kind of sense of them for Debian, they
> seem to have an rpm bias to me. (I realize rpm is required for LSB
> compliance, but still.)

All that's required for LSB runtime compliance is the ability to install
"LSB packages" which use the rpm format, so using alien is just fine.
Nothing requires the system itself to use rpm packages (or any packaging at
all).

But if the LSB test suite packages can't be installed then something is
broken with the LSB test packages.

Good luck,

--
Matt Taggart