Re: [lsb-desktop] LSB runtime test failed in my system.

Wichmann, Mats D 写道:

There are some information from the journal file, include all 19 tests.

G00|823 4 1 13:27:07|IC Start
200|823 4 13:27:07|TP Start
520|823 4 00018785 1 1|setup: msgget(IPC_PRIVATE, 0666) unexpectedly returned error: 28 (ENOSPC)

I think this is probably the only interesting information.

For msgget, ENOSPC means:
===
A message queue identifier is to be created but the system-
imposed limit on the maximum number of allowed message
queue identifiers system-wide would be exceeded.
===

the test setup creates a message queue for communications in
additon to creating the semaphores, and it seems to be this
step that is failing in the uninitated tests.

Thanks, for you help.

Wing Sun

begin:vcard
fn:Wing Sun